We offer in person and online notarization services. Listed below are the acts we are capable of performing and their associated cost. Please note that online notarizations add an additional $10 to the listed price.
- Administering an oath or affirmation with certificate and seal | $6.00
- A certificate under seal not otherwise provided for | $6.00
- Taking acknowledgement or proof of a deed or other instrument in writing, for registration, including certificate and seal | $6.00 for the first signature, $1.00 for each additional signature
- Swearing a witness to a deposition, certificate, seal, and other business connected with taking the deposition | $6.00
- Taking the deposition of a witness | 50 cents/100 words
- Protesting a bill or note for non-acceptance or nonpayment, register bill or note for non-acceptance or nonpayment, register and seal | $4.00
- Each notice of protest | $1.00
- Certificate and seal to a protest | $4.00
- Protesting in all other cases | $4.00
- A copy of a record or paper in the Notary Public’s office | 50 cents/page
- A notarial act not provided for | $6.00
She is passionate and fights for her clients.- Valerie H.
A fierce advocate who will work to get a positive outcome in any case.- Gary H.
They made the entire experience bearable and I could not have asked for a better outcome.- Deborah S.
Lifesaver! This awesome woman did for me in a couple of months what I've been trying to get resolved for many years.- Brandiss T.
She’s the best lawyer, so precise and honest.- Yadira A.
Persistent & Dedicated Trial Attorneys Who Will Take Your Case Personally
The Empathy to Help You & the Know-How to Get the Best Results Possible
A Former Prosecutor Puts Her Knowledge of Both Sides of the Law to Work in Your Favor